[rNMR] rNMR version 1.1.6 just released

Seth Schommer scschommer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:52:20 CDT 2011

Greetings rNMR users.

A new version of rNMR has just been released and is available on our
homepage, or you can just open rNMR and let the automatic updater do its
job.  This release includes several UI improvements as well as some bug
fixes and other internal modifications.

To those of you that are using the latest version of R:
Version 2.13.1 contains a bug in the image() function that may prevent
certain spectra from being displayed correctly. After a file is opened, the
spectrum may be displayed with horizontal or vertical lines running across
it, or the spectrum may not be displayed at all.  To avoid this issue,
choose a plot type option other than "auto" or "image" (select "Plot
settings" from the Graphics menu). This issue is not present in previous
versions of R and we expect that it will be resolved with the next R
release. Previous versions of R may be downloaded using the links below.
Windows - http://cran.opensourceresources.org/bin/windows/base/old/2.13.0/
Mac OS X - http://cran.opensourceresources.org/bin/macosx/old/

As always, we appreciate any suggestions and thank you for all the feedback
you've given us so far.  Within the next month or two we hope to have a
major release for you that will include some bioinformatics tools and added
support for 1D and 3D data sets.  We'll keep you posted.

Seth Schommer