[Nmr_discussion] Fwd: NMRFx Processor paper for data processing

Charles Fry fry at chem.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 26 11:34:11 CDT 2016

Hi Gabriel,

The forward is asking whether I know something about NVFX, or perhaps to
let me know of its existence?  I did not know of it. Have you used it?
Is it worth looking at?

I've never been overly thrilled with MNova, although some features there
-- such as deconvolution -- are well done.  But the "black box" is very
strong, the lack of command line and therefore simple macros/scripting
are huge negatives in my mind.  So I'm always on the lookout for other
capabilities that don't have the learning curve of NMRpipe.

Is it free?

Charlie

--
Charles G. Fry, Ph.D.               Tel:    (608)262-3182
Madison, WI  53706  USA         email:  fry at chem.wisc.edu